- Operating as in informal group since MiP2003 in Schroecken, the MiPsociety was formally established at MiP2011 in Bordeaux as an international non-government organization with its legal base in Innsbruck, Austria. Until MiP2011, all participants at MiPevents have become informal MiPmembers.
- Two options to become a formal MiPmember:
- Registration as MiPmember' with a bi-annual fee of € 70.- (student € 30.-); or
- Registration as MiPlifetime-member at a subscription of € 350.-.
- MiPlifetime-members (or members who paid their bi-annual fee separately) will thus benefit from a reduction of registration fees at MiPevents (€ 70.-; students € 30.-).
Credit Card Payment - ONLINE
- New: online credit card payment with VISA or Mastercard
- 1.Go to our safe site for credit card payment
- 2.Choose the language
- 3.Fill ALL fields on the first page
- Customer data is the name of the MiPmember.
- Fill in the correct amount (corresponding with your invoice)
- Fill in your invoice number as reference.
- 5.Fill in the creditcard details and submit
- 6.You will receive a transaction confirmation at the provided email address.
- If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest information on MiPevents.
- MiP circulars.
- Representation in the Mitochondrial Physiology Network.
- Reduced registration fees for MiPevents.
MiPmember application form
- Please, submit your application form to join as a MiPmember:
- download pdf
- Your application will be confirmed by the Executive MiPcommittee by Email.
- For participants at a MiPconference, the application for MiPmembership is included in the registration form, and no separate MiPmember application form is required.
- Companies will be listed on the MiP-website in the sequence of their subscription. A link to a separate page may be provided, if a MiPcompany member is interested in adding more specific information. Corresponding logos, text and graphic files have to be sent to the MiPsociety in formats compatible with publication on our website.
- Invitation to join the MiPsociety to companies offering products of interest in the field of mitochondrial physiology.
- Companies offering products of specific interest to Mitochondrial Physiology are invited to join the MiPsociety as a life-time member. The life-time membership fee is € 3,500.-.
|OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS||High Resolution Respirometry - more|
|Hansatech Instruments||Instrumentation for Photosynthesis and Respiration Studies - more|
|Stealth Biotherapeutics||Developing Innovative Mitochondrial Targeted Therapies for Diseases - more|