MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: O2k-Open Support
MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: DatLab
- Titrations and reoxygenations disturb transiently the oxygen regime. The plot Flux/Slope then shows sections that are disturbed.
- It makes sense to hide these sections in flux:
- Mark information: Set ‚Outlier index threshold‘ to ‘Session value’ = 0.01.
- Mark disturbed section on flux. The Mark information window pops up automatically, due to the setting of the low value of the outlier index (‘High index’).
- Select ‘Delete points’ and OK.
- Delete the mark.