|Wuhan CN, 2015 Jul 11-16. 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue (ISOTT) - ISOTT 2015|
Abstract: 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue (ISOTT)
Oroboros Instruments will be represented by scientific expert Dr. David K Harrison
- Abstract Submission Due: April 17
- Acceptance Notification & Program: May 10
- Early Registration: May 11- June 21
- Manuscript Submission Due: August 15
- Multi-modal imaging/spectroscopy & instrumentation
- Mathematical modeling of oxygen transport
- Cellular hypoxia and mitochondrial function
- Cancer metabolism Brain oxygenation and function
- Muscle oxygenation and sport medicine
- Other organ function and metabolism Microcirculation
- Blood substitutes and oxygen therapeutics
- Oxygen transport in critical care medicine and disease
- Acupuncture, meridians, and primo vascular system
James Scott, Imperial College London, Fellow of the Royal Society, UK: Title to be announced
Peter Vaupel, University Medical Center, Mainz, Member of the Academy of Science and Literature at Mainz, Germany: "Tumor Hypoxia: Mechanisms, microregional heterogeneities and the role of hypoxia-associated biomarkers"
Doug Wallace, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Member of the National Academy of Sciences, USA: "A Mitochondrial Etiology of Metabolic and Degenerative Diseases, Cancer, and Aging"
Lihong Wang, Washington University in St. Louis, USA, Fellow of the AIMBE, OSA, IEEE, and SPIE: Title to be announced
Awards and Travel Support
Young students and investigators are encouraged to apply for the ISOTT awards, which include Melvin H. Knisely Award (1), Dietrich Lübbers Award (1), Britton Chance Award (1), and Duane F. Bruley Award (travel award, 8-10). Please check the conference website for details.
Ⓒ pictures: David K Harrison
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.