Lemieux 2017 bioRxiv 103457
|Lemieux H, Blier PU, Gnaiger E (2017) Remodeling pathway control of oxidative phosphorylation by temperature in the heart. bioRxiv doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/103457. - Published 2017 Sci Rep.|
Lemieux H, Blier PU, Gnaiger E (2017) Remodeling pathway control of mitochondrial respiratory capacity by temperature in mouse heart: electron flow through the Q-junction in permeabilized fibers. Sci Rep 7:2840, DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-02789-8. - »Bioblast link«
- Accepted for publication: 2017-04-18
- Sci Rep Open Access: 2017-06-06
- Dear colleague,
- This is a »link to a manuscript in which we implemented the ‘new terminology’ on SUIT protocols and coupling/pathway control states. The terminology was presented and discussed at the Verona Core Group /WG1 meeting. The complete manuscript is uploaded on the Preprint server bioXriv, where it is publicly available to the scientific community, and is open for discussion and for posting corresponding comments on the bioXriv server.
- I expect that not all MitoEAGLE members will agree on the ‘new terminology’, in which case I would welcome your critical comments, which can be posted on the bioXriv server. This will provide a good speed for:
- further discussions at the Barcelona WG1 meeting;
- preparing our MitoEAGLE review on terminology, which then can also be uploaded on bioXriv prior to publication in a journal.
- Below are further links.
- Best regards,
- NADH-linked or N-pathways (CI-entry into Q); succinate-linked or S-pathway (CII-entry into Q); NS-pathway (convergent CI&II-entry into Q)
- Lemieux H, Garedew A, Blier PU, Tardif J-C, Gnaiger E (2006) Temperature effects on the control and capacity of mitochondrial respiration in permeabilized fibers of the mouse heart. Biochim Biophys Acta, EBEC Short Reports Suppl 14 (2006):201-2. - »Bioblast link«
- Garedew A, Lemieux H, Schachner T, Blier PU, Tardif J-C, Gnaiger E (2006) High excess capacity of cytochrome c oxidase in permeabilized fibers of the mouse heart. Biochim Biophys Acta, EBEC Short Reports Suppl 14 (2006):167-8. - »Bioblast link«
Preprints for Gentle Science
In the spirit of COST Action MitoEAGLE WG1
Contribution to K-Regio MitoFit