Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Innsbruck AT, 2019 Apr 25-26. Life Science PhD Meeting.|
Abstract: Life Science PhD Meeting, Innsbruck, Austria, 2019
- This meeting is a joint event of the Medical University of Innsbruck (MUI) and the Leopold Franzens University Innsbruck and is organized by the MUI PhD representatives, the Center for Molecular Biosciences Innsbruck (CMBI), the three MUI excellence PhD programs, i.e. Molecular Cell Biology and Oncology (MCBO), Signal Processing in Neurons (SPIN) and Host Response in Opportunistic Infections (HOROS) and the SFB F-44.
- The program will cover a broad selection of topics ranging from Analytical and Diagnostic Methods and Models, over Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Developmental Biology and Aging, Genetics and Genomics, Immunity, Infectious Diseases and Clinical Medicine to Pharmacology and Neuroscience.
- Please note that not only PhD students, but everyone in the Life Science community in Innsbruck (including undergraduate students) is most welcome to join and also to present, so spread the word to anyone interested!
- Center for Chemistry and Biomedicine (CCB)
- Innrain 80, 6020 Innsbruck
- Medical University of Innsbruck and Leopold Franzens University Innsbruck
- For participation, please register at: here
- Andrea Pauli (IMP, Vienna, Austria)
- Ralf Amann (University of Tübingen, Germany)
- Robert Messing (University of Texas at Austin, USA)
- Patrick Eyers (University of Liverpool, UK)
ORO, 2019, MitoGlobal, TRACT, TRANSMIT
Listed under MitoGlobal Events