MiPNet18.16 IOC87 Spitsbergen
Spitsbergen NO, 2014 Mar 24-27. Oroboros O2k-Workshop on HRR and O2k-Fluorometry: Spitsbergen - Enjoy the Cold, IOC87. MiPNet Lab »NO Trondheim Rognmo O.
Oroboros (2014-03-24) Mitochondr Physiol Network
87th Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry and O2k-Fluorometry in cooperation with O2k-Network Lab NO Trondheim Rognmo O.
• O2k-Network Lab: NO Trondheim Rognmo O, AT Innsbruck Oroboros
ORO, IOC, 2014, O2k-Network, MitoCom
- Adaption and risk assessment of human activities in cold environments, Ny-Alesund, NO
- This course in the very unique and remote town of Ny-Alesund, NO was organized by the Cardiovascular Exercise and Research Group (CERG, head Ulrik Wisloff) - mainly by Svein Erik Gaustad and Andreas Møllerløkken from the NTNU University in Trondheim. An O2k-Workshop on HRR and Fluorometry (IOC87) was integrated into the course and held by Erich Gnaiger and Verena Laner.
- Dr. Erich Gnaiger gave a presentation entitled Mitochondrial respiratory function in the cold on March 26.
Lecturers and tutors
- Gnaiger Erich, CEO, Oroboros Instruments
- Laner Verena; Project manager and application specialist, Oroboros Instruments
Enjoy the cold
Adaption and risk assessment of human activities in cold environments, Ny-Alesund, NO
- This course in the very unique and remote town of Ny-Alesund was organized by the Cardiovascular Exercise and Research Group (CERG, head Ulrik Wisløff) - mainly by Svein Erik Gaustad and Andreas Møllerløkken from the NTNU University in Trondheim. The O2k-Workshop on HRR and Fluorometry (IOC87) was integrated into the course.
- New: »O2k-Core Manual.pdf
SUIT protocols for high-resolution respirometry
- Pesta D, Gnaiger E (2012) High-resolution respirometry. OXPHOS protocols for human cells and permeabilized fibres from small biopsies of human muscle. Methods Mol Biol 810:25-58. »Bioblast Access
- Gnaiger E (2008) Polarographic oxygen sensors, the oxygraph and high-resolution respirometry to assess mitochondrial function. In: Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Drug-Induced Toxicity (Dykens JA, Will Y, eds) John Wiley:327-52. »Bioblast Access
HRR and O2k-Fluorometry
- »Manual: O2k-Fluo LED2-Module
- Eigentler A, Fontana-Ayoub M, Gnaiger E (2013) O2k-Fluorometry: HRR and H2O2 production in mouse cardiac tissue homogenate. Mitochondr Physiol Network 18.05(01):1-6. »Open Access
- Gnaiger E (2012) Mitochondrial pathways and respiratory control. An introduction to OXPHOS analysis. 3rd ed. Mitochondr Physiol Network 17.18. Oroboros MiPNet Publications, Innsbruck: 64 pp. »Open Access - handout to O2k-Workshop participants.
- O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
- This workshop is a component of the K-Regio project MitoCom.