Virtual, 2020 Nov 20. O2k-Introduction: Commitment to reproducibility in targeting mitochondrial respiratory control IOC146.
- Satellite workshop to 2020 PaduaMuscleDays Padua IT.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- This talk takes place during the 2020 PaduaMuscleDays Padua, IT.
- It will provide an introduction to high-resolution respirometry for measurement of cellular and mitochondrial phenotyping, including oxygen consumption, ROS production, mitochondrial membrane potential, and ATP production.
- Use this unique opportunity to learn about the latest O2k innovations, including the new software features of DatLab 7.4.
- Prof. Ugo Carraro, University of Padua
- An overview on basic and advanced applications of the O2k-FluoRespirometer will be covered by Dr. Erich Gnaiger during the 2020 PaduaMuscleDays on November 20, 09:30-09:50.
- Carolina Doerrier, PhD will address the commitment to reproducibility in mitochondrial respiration studies with permeabilized muscle fibers. Moreover, using the Oroboros O2k-videosupport, we will virtually show to the participants the main steps for preparing permeabilized muscle fibers November 20, 09:50-10:30
- » MiPNet25.04 IOC146 Padua IT
Lecturers and tutors
Carolina Doerrier, Oroboros Instruments, Innsbruck, AT
Erich Gnaiger, CEO, Oroboros Instruments and Medical University of Innsbruck, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory, AT
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.'
ORO, IOC, O2k-Network, 2020, MitoGlobal