The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF) was founded in 1996 to promote research and education for the diagnosis, treatment and cure of mitochondrial disorders and to provide support to affected individuals and families.
MitoPedia topics: MitoGlobal Organizations
The organization's objectives
- To promote research and education for the diagnosis, treatment, and cure of mitochondrial disorders and to provide support to affected individuals and families.
President and CEO
- Brian T.Harman
Director of Communications
- Cliff Gorski - [email protected]
- 8085 Saltsburg Road, Suite 201
- 15239 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
- Phone:+1 412-793-8077
- Fax: +1 412-793-6477
- General e-mail address: [email protected]
- Website: (von der Organisation) Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unitedmitochondrialdiseasefoundation
- Youtube: https://vimeo.com/umdf
Listed as a MitoGlobal Society.
|MitoGlobal||MitoEAGLE||MitoGlobal Societies||MiPsociety||ASMRM||MitoGlobal Events||MitoGlobal first|