|News and Events||Working Groups||Short-Term Scientific Missions||Management Committee||Members|
COST Action CA15203 (2016-2021): MitoEAGLE
Evolution-Age-Gender-Lifestyle-Environment: mitochondrial fitness mapping
- Shipments ready to go from Steiger Druck, Axams
Bioenerg Commun - Mitochondrial physiology received
- Hickey Anthony J: We must thank you for the documents you sent through. These came just as I had to run a tutorial for my new students.
- Aasander Frostner Eleonor: thank you for sending us the Mitochondrial Physiology/MitoPathways teaching materials that we requested after the circular! It arrived safely to the lab.
- Cervinkova Zuzana: I would like to thank you very much for a package with publications and teaching material which I received. I distributed the Blue Book and publications among my colleagues and others. It is pity that the pandemic caused complications in the completion of our project and hinders our meetings. Hopefully this will end soon.
- Rich Peter R: thanks for the package - very useful and beautifully produced material. I will put a poster up in the lab. when I get back there.
MitoEAGLE time schedule - how it flies
- This is the roadmap of the project; yet the expression "how it flies" belongs to EAGLE.
Chronological list of MitoEAGLE Events
|GP||GP time span||MC Meeting||Work and Budget Plan||STSM application deadline 1st Call||STSM application deadline 2nd Call||STSM time span||STSM final report deadline|
|2016-09-12||Brussels, BE 2016-09-12|
|1||2016-11-01 to 2017-04-30||Barcelona, ES 2017-03-21||WBP 1||2016-11-01||2016-11-20 to 2017-03-25||2017-04-25|
|2||2017-05-01 to 2018-04-30||Hradec Králové, CZ 2017-11-15||WBP 2||2017-05-13||2017-09-28||2017-06-01 to 2017-10-31
2017-11-01 to 2018-03-25
|3||2018-05-01 to 2019-04-30||Jurmala, LV 2018-09-18||WBP3.1/WBP3.2||-||2019-02-28||2018-05-15 to 2019-03-25||
|4||2019-05-01 to 2020-04-30||Belgrade, RS 2018-10-13||WBP 4.1||-||2020-02-29||2019-05-01 to 2020-03-25||2020-04-25|
|5||2020-05-01 to 2021-02-28||Obergurgl, AT 2020||WBP 5||-||2020-12-01||2020-05-01 to 2020-12-01||2020-01-01|
Acknowledgements: Contributions to COST Action MitoEAGLE
- Use this logo: COST logo and MitoEAGLE
Upper left row: Shao-Chiang Chang, Ernesto Alfaro-Moreno, Luiz F Garcia-Souza, Erich Gnaiger, Johnny Stiban, Melanie Schartner, Eskil Elmér, Beata Cizmarova, Michael Karlsson, Anthony Molina, Johannes Ehinger, Fredrik Sjövall. Middle row: Slawomir Michalak, Basak Engin, Elisa Calabria, Carmina Silaidos, Zuzana Sumbalova, Vlad Avram, Imen Chamkha. Lower row: Cezary Watala, Joanna Rybacka-Mossakowska, Gloria Keppner, Eleonor Åsander Frostner, Chiara Volani, Magdalena Labienec-Watala, Karolina Siewiera, Sarah Piel