Charles L Hoppel award
- The First Annual Charles L. Hoppel, M.D. Award for Outstanding Contributions in Mitochondrial Research
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, US
The Award has been inaugurated to honor Dr. Hoppel’s service to Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, and his outstanding career in mitochondrial biology as researcher, educator and mentor.
- Nomination deadline: consult Dr CL Hoppel.
The award will be presented annually on the occasion of a special seminar delivered by the award winner at the CWRU School of Medicine in Cleveland, OH. The award consists of:
- An invitation to deliver the Charles L. Hoppel Award during the fall.
- A $ 5,000 honorarium
- An engraved plaque
- Complimentary travel expenses for the winner and spouse to attend the Lecture and associated symposium / workshop