|Gnaiger E, Timon-Gomez A, Tindle-Solomon L, Cocco P, eds (2023) MiPschool and MiPconference 2023 . Bioenerg Commun 2023.2. https://doi.org/10.26124/bec:2023-0002|
Abstract: The Mitochondrial Physiology Society MiPs was founded at the 3rd MiPconference in Schröcken, Austria, 2003-Sep-12 to 16 , and the 1st MiPsummer school took place in Schröcken in 2007-Jul-12 to 18 . At this occasion, the first edition of the ‘Blue Book’ was introduced  which is available complementary to the MitoEAGLE ‘Mitochondrial Physiology’ communication  as the 5th edition published in 2020 in BEC . In 2023 we continue the tradition of ‘Mitochondrial Physiology: The Many Faces and Functions of an Organelle’  with MiPevents held in various countries in Europe and USA, joining at the 13th MiPschool  and 15th MiPconference  in Obergurgl, Austria.
- MiPschool Schroecken AT 2007
- Gnaiger E ed (2007) Mitochondrial pathways and respiratory control. 1st ed:96 pp.
- Gnaiger E et al ― MitoEAGLE Task Group (2020) Mitochondrial physiology. https://doi.org/10.26124/bec:2020-0001.v1
- Gnaiger E (2020) Mitochondrial pathways and respiratory control. An introduction to OXPHOS analysis. 5th ed. https://doi.org/10.26124/bec:2020-0002
- MiPschool_Obergurgl_2023 - event webpage with program
- MiP2023_Obergurgl_AT - event webpage with program
• Bioblast editor: Gnaiger E
Labels: MiParea: mt-Awareness