Laner V, Bidaurratzaga E, Gnaiger E, eds (2013) Comparative Mitochondrial Physiology. MiP2013. Mitochondr Physiol Network 18.08:96 pp. ISBN 978-3-9502399-7-3
Laner V, Bidaurratzaga E, Gnaiger E (2013) MiPNet
Abstract: >> MiP2013 Abstracts in the MiPMap - >> Laner 2013 Mitochondr Physiol Network MiP2013
• O2k-Network Lab: AT Innsbruck Gnaiger E, AT Innsbruck MitoCom
Labels: MiParea: Respiration, Comparative MiP;environmental MiP, mt-Awareness
MiP2013 General Information
- MiP2013 Special Topic: Comparative Mitochondrial Physiology
- Mitochondrial function will be discussed on a comparative basis in different tissues, species and populations, addressing the question how animal, plant and yeast models contribute to our understanding of mitochondrial adaptations and mitochondrial dysfunction. What is mitochondrial health? What is mitochondrial disease?
- 10 years MiPs
- We bring MiP ‘back to the roots’ in the Austrian alps. Maintaining the tradition of MiPconferences, we keep the MiPconference small, which will make it possible to organize MiP2013 at the University Centre Obergurgl, with maximum capacity of 124.
- Session on high-altitude mitochondrial physiology
- Supported by COST project HypoxiaNet for members of this network.
- Letter of invitation »download pdf
- MiPmembership »Information
- MiP2014 - IUBMB-MiP, Sep 2014, Obergurgl, AT
MiPevents are listed by MitoGlobal.