Graph control - DatLab
MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: O2k-Open Support
A combination of mouse and keyboard commands provides convenient control of graphs in DatLab 8.
- In the graph
- Hold left mouse button: drag all plots synchronously
- Mouse wheel: scroll to zoom in and out
- On the axes
- Hold left mouse button: move each axis individually
- Mouse wheel: scroll to change scaling, zooming in and out
- Can be found at the right top of each graph
- Find explanations by hovering above the symbols with the mouse pointer.
- ... serves as a modifier for local versus global
- Mouse, keyboard and control buttons apply to the active graph, they have 'local' effect, while pressing the 'Alt'-key they effect all graphs in a 'global' manner.
- With the 'Alt'-key pressed, the x-axes of all graphs will change synchronously. Effects of control buttons will apply to all graphs, not only the active one.
MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: DatLab