|News and Events||Working Groups||Short-Term Scientific Missions||Management Committee||Members|
COST Action CA15203 (2016-2021): MitoEAGLE
Evolution-Age-Gender-Lifestyle-Environment: mitochondrial fitness mapping
MitoEAGLE WG4 Matrei a. Brenner 2019-03
Matrei a. Brenner AT, 2019 Mar 11-14. WG 4 blood cell workshop and retreat - COST Action MitoEAGLE.
» WG4 MitoEAGLE data: blood and cultured cells
COST Association (2019-03-11) MitoGlobal
- For your travel bookings, please consider the following departure/arrival times
- Monday March 11 arrival - Meeting start late afternoon
- Departure in Innsbruck at Oroboros Instruments at 14:30
- Schöpfstraße 18, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- First a train from Innsbruck HBF to Matrei am Brenner will be taken - about 6€/person.
- Train departure times: 14:49; 15:19; 15:49 ... for more options see timetable
- From Matrei am Brenner to Maria Waldrast a cab has to be taken (Taxi Müller 0043 664-5421025) - about 25€, share the cab then it will be around 5€/person.
- Thursday March 14 departure - Meeting ends late morning
- Arrival in Innsbruck will be announced
- Train departure times: 11:24, 11:54, 12:24 ... for more options see timetable
- The meeting takes place at nearly 1700 m above sea level. As it is winter, temperatures fall below the freezing point during the night and there will be snow. Please make sure to bring good waterproof shoes, warm jacket, gloves, warm hat. Also bring sunglasses and sun cream, as the sun in combination with the snow can be very intense.
- A live webcam of the venue is available here
- Continue work on a manuscript concerning standard operating procedures for respirometry with PMBCs and PLTs.
- The summary of experimental data will be completed by Luiz on the basis of presently available excel files (collected by Zuzana). An updated excel template will be available in advance of the meeting. See MitoEAGLE blood cells 1
- Templates for PBMC and PLT data base
- Work in progress: MitoEAGLE blood cells 1
- Follow-up meeting from MitoEAGLE Poznan 2018 and MitoEAGLE Lund 2018
- Social programme
- Besides the "Walk and Talk" Session there will be also the possibility to join for sleding. Sledges are available at Maria Waldrast.
- Social programme
Venue and Accommodation
- Maria Waldrast
- Mützens 27
- 6143 Mühlbachl-Matrei a. Brenner, Tyrol, Austria
- Hotel: Full board, reservation will be made by Oroboros Instruments
Gnaiger Erich, Oroboros Instruments, AT
List of participants
|Aasander Frostner Eleonor||Lund University, SE|
|Calabria Elisa||University of Verona, IT|
|Castelo Maria Paulina||European Academy of Bolzano, IT|
|Danila Maria-Daniela||Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy, RO|
|Garcia-Souza Luiz||Medical University of Innsbruck, AT|
|Gnaiger Erich||MitoFit, Medical University of Innsbruck; and Oroboros Instruments, AT|
|Keppner Gloria||Technical University of Munich, DE|
|Krako Jakovljevic Nina||RS Belgrade Lalic NM - University of Belgrade, RS|
|Labieniec-Watala Magdalena||Medical University of Lodz, PL|
|Michalak Slawomir||Poznan University of Medical Sciences, PL|
|Pichler Irene||European Academy of Bolzano, IT|
|Siewiera Karolina||Medical University of Lodz, PL|
|Silaidos Carmina||DE Giessen Eckert GP - Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, DE|
|Sumbalova Zuzana||SK Bratislava Sumbalova Z - Comenius University, SK|
|Volani Chiara||European Academy of Bolzano, IT|
|Watala Cezary||Medical University of Lodz, PL|
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) under grant agreement No OC-2015-2-19984.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
2019, MitoGlobal, ORO, MitoEAGLE