|News and Events||Working Groups||Short-Term Scientific Missions||Management Committee||Members|
COST Action CA15203 (2016-2021): MitoEAGLE
Evolution-Age-Gender-Lifestyle-Environment: mitochondrial fitness mapping
- Shipments ready to go from Steiger Druck, Axams
Bioenerg Commun - Mitochondrial physiology received
- Boros Mihaly: The package has arrived, thank you so much for the wonderful Easter gift! There is an incredible amount of work in it, and I/we are so glad that we were part of it, if only a little bit. I have started to distribute the booklets among the students, I do hope that there will be an opportunity for them to meet you in person in postcovid times. With my best personal regards.
- Pirkmajer Sergej: Thank you very much for the materials that you had sent. It was a nice surprise to receive the package today!
- Andric Silvana: My appreciation to you, Prof. Gnaiger, Marija, Feiyuan and all others working on the material is more than I express. It will be of great help to our students.
- Oliveira Paulo J: Just received today the brochures and materials from Oroboros, which I have distributed already. The poster is amazing and I kept one for my lab and one for me. Thanks again for sending those materials.
- Sumbalova Zuzana: Thank you very much for the teaching material. We appreciate your hard work and will use the material for better understanding, presentation and teaching in the field of mitochondrial physiology.
- Hickey Anthony J: We must thank you for the documents you sent through.
MitoEAGLE time schedule - how it flies
- This is the roadmap of the project; yet the expression "how it flies" belongs to EAGLE.
Chronological list of MitoEAGLE Events
|GP||GP time span||MC Meeting||Work and Budget Plan||STSM application deadline 1st Call||STSM application deadline 2nd Call||STSM time span||STSM final report deadline|
|2016-09-12||Brussels, BE 2016-09-12|
|1||2016-11-01 to 2017-04-30||Barcelona, ES 2017-03-21||WBP 1||2016-11-01||2016-11-20 to 2017-03-25||2017-04-25|
|2||2017-05-01 to 2018-04-30||Hradec Králové, CZ 2017-11-15||WBP 2||2017-05-13||2017-09-28||2017-06-01 to 2017-10-31
2017-11-01 to 2018-03-25
|3||2018-05-01 to 2019-04-30||Jurmala, LV 2018-09-18||WBP3.1/WBP3.2||-||2019-02-28||2018-05-15 to 2019-03-25||
|4||2019-05-01 to 2020-04-30||Belgrade, RS 2018-10-13||WBP 4.1||-||2020-02-29||2019-05-01 to 2020-03-25||2020-04-25|
|5||2020-05-01 to 2021-02-28||Obergurgl, AT 2020||WBP 5||-||2020-12-01||2020-05-01 to 2020-12-01||2020-01-01|
Acknowledgements: Contributions to COST Action MitoEAGLE
- Use this sentence: This publication is based upon work from COST Action CA15203 MitoEAGLE, supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology)
- Use this logo: COST logo and MitoEAGLE
Upper left row: Shao-Chiang Chang, Ernesto Alfaro-Moreno, Luiz F Garcia-Souza, Erich Gnaiger, Johnny Stiban, Melanie Schartner, Eskil Elmér, Beata Cizmarova, Michael Karlsson, Anthony Molina, Johannes Ehinger, Fredrik Sjövall. Middle row: Slawomir Michalak, Basak Engin, Elisa Calabria, Carmina Silaidos, Zuzana Sumbalova, Vlad Avram, Imen Chamkha. Lower row: Cezary Watala, Joanna Rybacka-Mossakowska, Gloria Keppner, Eleonor Åsander Frostner, Chiara Volani, Magdalena Labienec-Watala, Karolina Siewiera, Sarah Piel